A Tense/Constricted tissue state exists when there is tightening, tension, and spasm int he nervous system. This constricted tissue state can be the result of physical or mental tension. This is what happens when you have too much tone in the nervous system - mental, physical or both. As you can see from my previous blogs about tissue states, balance is so important in nature.
How do you know when you might have constricted tissue states?
- Tension in the mind, body, or both
- Symptoms come and go, but appear suddenly
- Nausea or vomiting
- Cold hands and feet
- Emotional irritability, feeling restless and irritable
- Muscle spasms
- Nervous tension
- Stress - We all know about this
- Lack of sleep - Any other entrepreneurs or creatives or moms around? I know you know about this
Use nervine relaxant herbs that stop the pain, ease physical tension, and ease constriction.