Getting ready for spring? Us, too. We're taking our C.R.E.A.M. Tea and elevating the game.
C.R.E.A.M. is our mint tea, it's got a wide variety of mints, including peppermint and spearmint. Wanna make a new iced tea? Let's get it.
- 3-4 oz of mango juice or puree
- 4-6 oz, C.R.E.A.M. tea, brewed and chilled
- 1 oz mint-basil simple syrup
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Brew your C.R.E.A.M. tea and let it chill.
- While the tea is chilling, make your simple syrup.
- To make the simple syrup: take 1/4 cup of fresh basil and mint leaves chopped, 1/2 cup of sugar (go for cane sugar), and 1/2 cup of water. Add to a pot, mix, bring to a boil, stir until the sugar dissolves, strain the herbs, let syrup cool, and bam.
- Once everything is chilled, now you're ready to make your drink.
- To a glass: add 1 oz of simple syrup, tea, mango juice, stir and garnish with the fresh mint leaves.