So, bae got you out in the sun all summer? You're gettin all golden or maybe you're more almondy.
Either way, you're enjoying the summer but the sun is bein a lil salty and you've been burned. You can always get some chemical stuff over the counter. I wouldn't if I were you. And maybe you won't - especially since you're here. So, let's talk about some natural and holistic ways to treat your skin.
- Green or Black Tea: Brew some green tea or black tea and allow it to cool or blanch it in some ice cold water. You just want it to be cool enough to sooth your skin. Dab a cotton ball in the tea and then lightly press it into your skin.
- Witch Hazel: Buy some witch hazel. Use it the same way you would the tea by spraying it onto your skin with a spray bottle or by dabbing some onto a cotton bal and then lightly pressing it into your skin.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Dilute some apple cider vinegar with water (1:1 ratio) and apply it to your skin or bath water.
- Cucumbers: Make a paste of cucumbers. Add em to your blender, or food processor if you extra fancy, make the paste and then apply it to your skin.
- Honey: Raw honey, you know the drill. Apply it to your skin. *Major key: Your honey must be raw and real. None of that dollar store honey that's 99% corn syrup. Disgusting.
- Oatmeal: If you mix oatmeal with water, you get a paste. This paste is great for treating sunburn and is just good on skin in general.
- Aloe: The most common natural treatment, with aloe, you simply chill aloe leaves and extract the aloe gel once its cool, then apply it to your skin.
Do you have some tips? If so, drop em in the comments.