Hey Coffee Lover! Our popular herbal coffee substitute is back and it's better. Gone is that old dandelion root recipe, we're back with a blend of chicory root, cinnamon, carob and vanilla that's full bodied and chocolatey. Let us help you kick that coffee addiction. You know you want to... Our new Not Coffee tisane (herbal tea) is provides a taste, smell and color similar to a light roast coffee. Go 'head, boo, trick yourself. We mean, treat yourself.
- 2 ounces or 4 ounces of delicious tea
- Recommended serving size: 1/2 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of Not Coffee steeped in 8 ounces of hot water for 4 minutes.
- Caffeine content: None - these coffee substitute teas are completely herbal
- If you brew Not Coffee for a longer time, you'll have a stronger cup of tea.
Sweet, dark, and chocolatey.
Not Coffee Ingredients: Roasted Dandelion Root
Not Coffee Vol. 2 Ingredients: Roasted Chicory Root, Carob, Licorice Root, Allspice, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Vanilla
Not Coffee Vol. 3 Ingredients: Roasted Chicory Root
- It's a caffeine free coffee substitute, Not Coffee is energizing and naturally sugary
- Energy boosting
- Balances your liver putting it in its best state
Pairs Well With:
- Crime Honey for a vanilla kick
- Side Piece Honey for a cinnamon kick
- This Not Coffee playlist here. Go and be great.
Note: Order maximum: 3.