Part of a collaboration with our fave Bryan Patterson Jr aka Bleuz Is Life, our newest release is Bleuz Control. He makes all of our playlists and makes some really great music. So, when he sent us a DM looking for a tea that would soothe his vocal cords when he recorded his next studio album, you know what we told him, right?
And we got right to the job at hand. A few weeks later, he told us that no only was the tea great for his voice, it was helping him with all of his sniffling and some throat irritation. He named it, we blended and bottled it. Now it's here for you.
- 1.0 oz of loose leaf tea, 10 single servings
- Caffeine content: None
A mild, earthy flavor with a savory aromatic twist from the Cinnamon
- Supports lung function
- Promotes general well-being
- Smells divine
Marshmallow Root, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Ground Cinnamon
Pairs Well With:
- This article from Bryan about his relationship with Ivy's Tea Co.
- The Bleuz Control Playlist
- The Casual Convo Podcast - it's Bryan's latest project and it's really dope.
- Tropic weather where there is no pollen. Cuz...who needs pollen? It's really boring.
There are 2 ways to brew Bleuz Control. One method is the preferred, while the other option is for quick brewing.
Preferred Method - Decoction
Grab a small saucepan, Bleuz Control, and at least 16 ounces of water.
- Add at least 16 ounces of water to your saucepan and put it on the stove.
- Add at 2 tablespoons of Bleuz Control to the saucepan.
- Bring water to boil. When boiling, turn the heat to low and allow it to simmer for at least 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, strain the liquid from the pot into a mug.
- Sweeten tea with honey, optional.
- Put on your kettle.
- Pour your desired amount of tea into the infuser (anywhere from 2 teaspoon s to 1 tablespoon is common).
- Add the infuser to a mug.
- Pour hot, not boiling, water over the herbs in the infuser.
- Allow the tea to steep for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove the infuser, sweeten with honey (we like Side Piece) (optional), and enjoy.