What The Flu?™
Studies show that elderberries are a great herbal medicine for fighting cold and flu. Our elderberry-ginger tea is warming, purple, and the perfect cup of tea for the end of the day. Want to make it stretch? Use the tea to make your own syrup, just brew it in a pot, extract the herb pieces and stir in the honey of your choose (we recommend Side Piece, of course).
- Servings: 10 single servings, Net Wt. 3.4 oz
- Caffeine content: None - this is an herbal tea
- Servings of WTF? can be brewed twice, sometimes thrice.
Sweet with a slight cinnamon and ginger spice.
Pairs Well With:
- Side Piece honey. For real.
- Coworkers who refuse to take the day off.
Dried Elderberries, Astragalus Root, Ginger, Cardamom, Cinnamon, and Turmeric