Sign in to your account at Gmail.com and do the following.Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts
Add email@example.com to your Gmail Contacts. Google will usually deliver email from addresses that are in your Contacts.
Mark messages from firstname.lastname@example.org as "Not spam"
If Gmail has marked emails you wish to whitelist as spam, tell Gmail the emails are not spam.
- In Gmail, navigate to the spam folder.
- Search for emails containing ivystea.com
- Select all the emails shown.
- Click More and then click Not spam.
Create a filter for email@example.com
Create a filter to tell Google to whitelist email from ivystea.com
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner, then click Settings,
- Click on Filters and then Create a new filter,
- enter the ivystea.com in the From field or
- enter the firstname.lastname@example.org in the To field
- Click Create filter with this search,
- In the box headed When a message arrives that matches this search select Never send it to spam, and
- Click the Create filter button
Add email@example.com to your contacts
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Outlook.com Contacts. Outlook.com will usually deliver email from addresses that are in your Contacts.
Add email@example.com to your safe senders
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner, then More mail settings,
- Select Safe and blocked senders and then Safe senders,
- Add add ivystea.com to the list of Safe senders,
- Return to Safe and blocked senders and then select Safe mailing lists, and
- Add the firstname.lastname@example.org to the list of Safe mailing lists