With a vibrant green hue, Green Vibes is a high quality matcha tea. Matcha tea is all the rage these days. Why? Because it's actually really good for you. It's a great alternative to coffee, but be careful though because it does have a lot of caffeine. Kinda strong in taste, when sweetened it's really delicious.
- 0.8 oz of matcha, a powdered green tea
- Caffeine content: About 70 mg per every 8 oz of tea
A rich and slightly astringent taste with a bit of sweetness.
- A true energy boost!
- It has plenty of antioxidants
- Can speed up a sluggish metabolism
- Powdered green tea
Pairs Well With:
- A little sweetener, like cane sugar, and milk - it makes the perfect latte
How To Brew Your Matcha:
- Sift and measure 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of Green Vibes and any sweetener to a cup.
- Add a small amount of hot, not boiling, water to the cup.
- Whisk the mixture vigorously in a "w" shape with a matcha whisk until a foam appears.
- Add 6 to 8 ounces of water to the cup and give a final whisk. Then your matcha is ready to drink.