Hey Coffee Lover! Our popular herbal coffee substitute is back and it's better. Gone is that old dandelion root recipe, we're back with a blend of chicory root, cinnamon, carob and vanilla that's full bodied and chocolatey. Let us help you kick that coffee addiction. You know you want to... Our new Not Coffee tisane (herbal tea) is provides a taste, smell and color similar to a light roast coffee. Go 'head, boo, trick yourself. We mean, treat yourself.
- 2 ounces or 4 ounces of delicious tea
- Recommended serving size: 1 teaspoon of Not Coffee steeped in 8 ounces of hot water for 4 minutes.
- Caffeine content: None - this tea is completely herbal
- If you brew Not Coffee for a longer time, you'll have a stronger cup of tea.
Sweet, dark, and chocolatey.
Not Coffee Vol. 2 Ingredients:
Roasted Chicory Root: This bitter, sweet, and salty root is used for sleepiness, mood swings, bronchitis, indigestion, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, PMS, muscular pain in the neck, tight and swollen muscles, acne, and age spot.
Roasted Chicory Root, Carob, Licorice Root, Allspice, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Vanilla
Not Coffee Ingredients:
Roasted Dandelion Root: This bitter, sweet, and salty root is used for sleepiness, mood swings, bronchitis, indigestion, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, PMS, muscular pain in the neck, tight and swollen muscles, acne, and age spot.
- It's a caffeine free coffee substitute, Not Coffee is energizing and naturally sugary
- Energy boosting
- Balances your liver putting it in its best state
Pairs Well With:
- Crime Honey
Check out the Not Coffee playlist here. Go and be great.
Note: Order maximum: 1.