When Bey drops, we drop. It's a regular thing for us now. Well, as regular as it can be with Beyonce.
But with lots of customer requests for blooming teas, we figure now's as good a time as any to give the people what they want. Just like Bey.
Queen Bee is a Green Tea with Jasmine blossoms and natural peach flavor. When hot water is added, Queen Bee unfurls into a beautiful flower, of Jasmine blossoms and Marigold.
- 4 Green Tea Balls, good for 12 eight ounce servings of tea
- Caffeine content: 20 mg in every 8 ounce cup
Floral and peach notes in the first steep that grows more subtle with each cup.
Green Tea, Citrus Oils, Jasmine Blossoms, Marigold Flower, and Natural Peach Flavor
Pairs Well With:
- Shmoney Honey
- Bey's new documentary, Homecoming, on Netflix
- Queen Bee is good for three (maybe more) steepings. The second steep is our favorite, it's floral flavor and aroma are very strong. The third steep is a lot more subtle, giving you Green Bae vibes (with a little peach flavor).
- Please don't tell Mo'Nique we're watching Netflix. Thanks.
- Learn how to save your tea for additional brews here.
- Put on your kettle.
- Add 1 Queen Bee ball to your mug, or teapot (preferred).
- Pour boiling hot water over the tea ball.
- Allow the tea to unfurl and steep, this takes about 4 minutes.
- Remove the bloomed Queen Bee flower, store in a separate container for future use, sweeten your tea with honey (optional), and enjoy.