What The Flu?
Whether you get your flu shot or not, get all the Vitamin C in the world, and stay hydrated, it seems like you can always catch something these days. And things aren't getting any easier - we've gone from the regular common cold to the flu to swine flu to Ebola in like 4 years. It's insane. The flu updates more than the iPhone! One way to always make sure you don't have to deal with the flu this winter is to add Elderberries into your diet. Our immune boosting, organic loose leaf herbal tea, What the Flu? is a blend of elderberries, ginger, and turmeric that warms the body. This homemade recipe is spicy, though easily tamed when you add honey. You'll love it. The kids will love it.
- 1.5 ounce of tea, approximately 10-12 single servings of tea
- Caffeine content: None - this is an herbal tea.
- Servings of WTF? may be brewed twice? Give it a try and see how you like it.
Sweet with a slight cinnamon and ginger spice.
- Dried Elderberries
Pairs Well With:
- Honey. For real. You can actually make your own elderberry syrup with this tea. Or you can prepare it as a tea following the instructions on the tea tin.
- Coworkers who refuse to take the day off.
It is oftentimes very hard to source Elderberries throughout the fall and winter seasons because it is highly used in herbal preparations to fight cold and flu. We do our best to keep this product in stock from September through January, but sometimes we simply cannot. We do our absolute best. Please bear with us.