What The Flu?
Whether you get your flu shot or not, seems like you can always catch something these days. And things aren't getting any easier - we've gone from the regular common cold to the flu to swine flu to ebola in like 4 years. It's insane. The flu updates more than the iPhone. One way to always make sure you don't have to deal with the flu or any of its updated versions is to add Elderberries into your diet. They're the star of our What the flu? tea (aka WTF?). So, what you waitin for? Add WTF? to your cart now.
- 1.5 ounce of tea, approximately 10-12 single servings of tea
- Caffeine content: None - this is an herbal tea.
- Servings of WTF? may be brewed twice? Give it a try and see how you like it.
Sweet with a slight cinnamon and ginger spice.
- Dried Elderberries
Pairs Well With:
- Honey. For real. You can actually make your own elderberry syrup with this tea. Or you can prepare it as a tea following the instructions on the tea tin.
- Coworkers who refuse to take the day off.
It is oftentimes very hard to source Elderberries throughout the fall and winter seasons because it is highly used in herbal preparations to fight cold and flu. We do our best to keep this product in stock from September through January, but sometimes we simply cannot. We do our absolute best. Please bear with us.